Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meet the RAs! - Kalan Pivoney

SIU Residence Life has some outstanding Resident Assistants, and we want to show our appreciation by featuring them on our blog. We also hope people who are considering applying for the RA position will take a minute to check out the people who could be their future co-workers! Look for new RA profiles to be posted regularly as we continue this feature!



1. What's your name?  Kalan Pivoney
2. Where are you from?  Paducah, KY
3. What's your major?  Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice
4. What is your favorite dining hall food?  Eggs for breakfast!
5. Where is your favorite place to go off-campus?  The movie theater or Giant City
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Working with child development somewhere, being married, and having kids!
7. What do you like about being an RA?  Seeing and interacting with the great community not only within my staff but also with my residents!
8. Favorite quote?  "I am only one, but still I am one, I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do." - Helen Keller
9. Best study spot on campus?  Definitely the library! So many resources!
10. How else are you involved at SIU (besides being an RA)?  I am the President of Psi Chi which is a Psychology Honor Society

No comments:

Post a Comment